Address

Address

Monday, January 25, 2016

Week 45 "The future is as bright as your faith"

Hola familia :)

Nogales is great :) still Spanish. Still full of beautiful hills and mountains and people waiting for the gospel!

Random things:

Totally forgot to mention this before but I died my hair a few weeks ago :) my hair had gotten SUPER light out here with the sun. Plus peer pressure ;) so yeah! It's just a darker brown. I like it a lot!

Highlight of this past week was definitely going back to the Gila Valley for our quarterly temple trip :) it was just like going home. It was by far the greatest experience I have had yet at the temple.

There are so many good people here. We've got Cowboys, illegals just scraping to get by, rich rich rich retired people, young college students and everything in between. It's been interesting to see how
life is hard for everyone no matter their situation.

There have been a lot of missionaries that have been struggling lately. Physically, spiritually, emotionally. All of it. I don't know if it's just because I'm older in the mission so I see/hear more but
it seems like Satan is working so so hard on his missionaries. And if he's working hard on us, I can't even imagine what it's like back home.

I've been trying to make a more conscious effort to have faith and have hope in the future. One of my favorite Thomas S. Monson quotes.. "The future is as bright as your faith." Have faith in Jesus Christ :) Have hope that the best is yet to come :) Just be happy :) thanks to Jesus Christ, it's a choice. Happiness is 100% your choice. Wake up and decide you're going to be happy. It will make all the difference.

I love you all :) Stay happy! And do the things that you know deep down will make you truly happy!

Que tenga una buena semana!
Hermana Lund

Enviado desde mi iPad

Every Monday we work out with all of the hermanas in the Spanish Ward.


We were getting ready one night and we discovered we were both rocking a gray hoodie, black pants, and fuzzy socks... A photo shoot ensued. Of course.

The sunrises have been ON POINT recently...

 Especially when Hna Hubert decides to do yoga.

Southeast zone temple trip :) it was nice to go back to the gila valley!






This is our double date district. It's just us and the elders around here so we always get to ask a member to tag along when we do stuff. This time the member took us on a RIDICULOUS hike!

Hermana Hubert has a new goal to do tree pose in as many places as possible.

 It didn't look that bad.... But it just about killed us all. Worth it though. So so beautiful.


We took the Sahuarita sisters out to fro yo after their baptism on Saturday. I think I've found my place as a missionary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment