Address

Address

Monday, January 4, 2016

Week 42 Last Day in Gila Valley


Hola :)

Today's a big day. I hit 10 months and it's also my last day here in the Gila Valley. Tomorrow I'm off to....... NOGALES! It's a border town under Tucson, like you can see Mexico from your house so there's gonna be a lot more spanish and a totally different vibe in comparison to here. Culture shock here we come!!!! But I've served around my new comp before. She's awesome! I'm really excited! She goes home soon so I'll probably end up killing her but one transfer at a time :)

Happy New Year!!

This week was a blur. It's been hard to start saying goodbye, but such is life!

This past week we witnessed a miracle though. I think I've told you about her before, but there's this woman Patsy we've been seeing. She's my best friend :) And I mean that. She's been coming back to church and she has just been an absolute rock. She's had a lot of medical problems but on top of all of that, she got really really sick on Saturday. She couldn't breath. Just coughing and wheezing. It was pretty bad. So after a long talk she decided she would like a priesthood blessing. Wow wow wow. I'm not gonna be able to put this into words as well I hope, but she was HEALED. Her breathing IMMEDIATELY improved and 15 minutes later we were all laughing and joking around again. It was an incredible moment to see the light in her eyes and realize all the little things that came together to make that miracle happen. Wow. Well done, Heavenly Father.

I'm gonna miss this area and the people a lot. Plus I stink at goodbyes. Good news is that I'll be back at the end of the month for our scheduled temple trip :) Tender mercies.

I love you all! Be good :)
Hermana Lund

1. New Year's Eve dinner with the Penas and our favorite sisters. We've spent Hna B's birthday, Halloween, thanksgiving eve,thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Year's Eve with them :) I'm gonna miss them but I think my waistline will thank me.

2. Patsy and us outside the temple yesterday. She'll be going through sometime soon and we promised we'll all be back :)

3. Most of the young women from the branch

4. Most of the youth from the branch

5. Branch president and his family







No comments:

Post a Comment