Address

Address

Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 33 "If ye love me keep commandments"

Hi :)

Yeesh today's been a crazy P day... But all good things :)

This past week... Hmmm...

Wednesday we had our district meeting and we carved some pumpkins too :)

Thursday we had exchanges with our Sister Training Leaders. I stayed and Hna B went to the only biking sister area in the whole mission :P It was fun because the sister that came with me had served here about a year ago so we got to go on a trip down memory lane together and find a lot of people that had just fallen through the cracks. I also got to teach her some Spanish :)

Later on Thursday we exchanged back, had 2 normal hours together, and then we got another English sister with us because her companion was going to Tucson for a meeting. So. Exchanges and a trio back to back... woohoo... :)

Friday was... Yeah... We started the day with service at the foodbank with the whole zone like always. Hna B hadn't been feeling 100% that morning but she's tough. After foodbank... it hit her. She ended up passed out on our living room floor for the majority of the day. But the trio turned out to be a blessing because I was able to go on exchanges with a sister in our branch so I could go help with a ridiculously chaotic service project while Hna B was cared for :)

Saturday and Sunday we had our stake conference all about Reverence and Keeping the Sabbath Day Holy :) It was really insightful. As a part of the conference we had this open forum where everyone got to share their ideas about how they've tried to make their Sundays more sacred and Christ centered. Our temple president's wife shared an amazing quote that President Monson said: "I would rather break a rule than a heart." And think of Thomas S. Monson. He has given his life to fixing broken hearts. I really admire his ability to love and care for others. And that's what Sundays and honestly every other day should really be about. Love. Even the bible tells us "If ye love me, keep my commandments." The reason we should keep the commandments, the clearest set of guidelines given to us by our Heavenly Father is because of love. I love being a missionary. I love my area. I love my companion. I love my zone. I love my favorite. And I love my Heavenly Father for blessing me with all of it :)

¡Que tenga una buena semana!
Love others :)

Hermana Lund

Enviado desde mi iPad

I clapped while I had soap on my hands.... Hna B was struck by the debris






About half of the cotton fields are gone... But it's nice to go back to the glory days. The cotton fields remind me of snow.



This was a result of our district breakfast. We ate goodie. Jammed on the piano, did studies and then stole the elders vehicle so they stole ours and my name tag got caught in the middle... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment