Address

Address

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Week 29 Seven Months

HOLA :)

Here we go again :)

Welp. I turned 7 yesterday!!! Woohooooooo. So crazy. A lot can happen in 7 months :)

But can we talk aboout General Conference???????? HOW AMAZING WAS THAT?????? My goodness, I have never been so pumped up by listening to people talk for 10 hours! SO SO amazing!

I especially loved Larry Lawrence's talk. The one about praying to know what you need to change. Don't get me wrong, I love those talks that say "being christ-like is so important!" "have faith!" "be a happier person!" but I always end up saying... HOW? And so I loved that his talk had such a simple solution. PRAY. Ask God and he'll tell you the how. Stop stalling, humble up, and ask what you need to do differently.

Other than that, we went on exchanges this week with our Sister Training Leader, which are always just so nice and refreshing. We saw a lot of miracles.

The weeks/days are all blurring together.

Transfers are going down next Tuesday and transfer calls are on Saturday... It's kinda frustrating because literally ANYTHING could happen based on where Hna B and I are at soooo :) That'll be fun!

But!! Fun distracting things are happening this week... Including a surprise baptism :D I can't remember if I've told you this, but this lady is the only member of her family that hasn't been baptized and her husband has been waiting for this for 15 years!!! And, according to her request, she's just telling her family "oooooh, there's a baptismal service we should go to" and when they get there she's going to say "SURPRISE! It's mine!!!!" Hahah so... We're planning a surprise baptism :)

I'll keep it short and sweet this week :) Life is good :) Say your prayers :)

I love you all!
Hermana Lund


                      

No comments:

Post a Comment